The global fall protection market size was USD 2.63 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Major factors driving market revenue growth are rising need to reduce workplace injury incidents, presence of strict regulations regarding workers’ safety, development of construction mining industries, and rising number of on-site training programs. Fall protection equipment is a type of defensive equipment that is used to protect workers from occupational injuries while working at heights. Advent of ergonomically designed fall protection equipment is expected to support market growth throughout the forecast period.
Ergonomic design helps to eliminate stress injuries caused by overuse of muscles. Fall protection equipment is widely utilized in different end-use industries such as construction, telecom, mining, transportation, energy utility, and other industries.
Fall protection equipment can be categorized into two types, namely, on-body and off-body products. On-body fall protection equipment is usually worn on or attached to the worker’s body to prevent falls. Body belts, safety nets, connecting devices, and suspension belts are some examples of on-body fall protection equipment. Off-body fall protection equipment, on the other hand, is usually installed on physical structures for preventing workers from falling. Some commonly used off-body fall protection equipment are guard rails, skylight guards, and others.
There are mainly four types of techniques that are used to prevent fall, namely, fall positioning, arrest, suspension, and retrieval. Fall arrest is a technique of stopping a person from free falling. It consists of many components such as anchorage, body wear, connector, and deceleration device. Fall positioning system is a body belt or harness system that provides support to workers while working on an elevated vertical surface such as walls. Fall suspension equipment provides support to workers in hands-free work environments. It is widely used during window washing and painting activities. This equipment cannot arrest a free fall. A backup fall arrest equipment is used with a suspension system to prevent free fall.
Request Sample of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1229
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In July 2020, McNetiq launched a new range of products focusing on magnetic anchors for fall protection. These can be used when working at great heights. Magnetic anchors are also sustainable as these temporary anchor points do not require welding. In the event of a potential fall hazard of two meters and more, usage of personal fall protection is mandatory in many parts of the world. McNetiq designed these anchors for application in many areas such as work on cranes windmills, unloading loading work on ship decks, shipbuilding maintenance, and construction demolition work on drilling platforms.
- Construction segment is expected to register a faster revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. Ongoing development of the construction sector in emerging countries, rising awareness regarding safety of workers, and high demand for fall protection equipment in the construction industry are set to drive growth of this segment.
- Access system segment accounted for the largest revenue share in global market in 2020. Rising use of access system while working in confined spaces is likely to drive growth of this segment in the upcoming years.
- Asia Pacific accounted for a 25.2% revenue share in the global market in 2020 and is expected to expand at a faster revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Increasing technological advancements, growing population, and rapid industrialization are expected to drive revenue growth of the market in this region.
- Players profiled in the global market report include 3M Company, Honeywell International Inc., MSA Safety Inc., Werner Co., GF Protection Inc., SKYLOTEC GmbH, W.W. Grainger, Inc., Total Access, Kee Safety, Inc., and FallTech.
Request Latest Insights in this report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-latest-insight/1229
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global fall protection market on the basis of type, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Soft Goods
- Hard Goods
- Rope Grab
- Manual Fall Arrester
- Fall Arrester
- Retractable Blocks
- Installed System
- Rescue Kit
- Access System
- Aerial Lifts
- Manually Propelled Elevating Work Platforms
- Vehicle-Mounted Elevating And Rotating Lifts
- Boom-Supported Elevating Work Platforms
- Self-Propelled Elevating Work Platforms
- Scissor Lifts Others
- Assembly and Disassembly
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- General Industry
- Oil Gas
- Energy Utilities
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request Customization on this report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1229
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data
Omega 3 Market
Plastic Straps Market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.