Hydra facial Treatment in Chennai: Everything You Need to Know
Have you ever felt like your skin wasn't as firm, healthy, and glowing as you'd like? It may be time to take some extra care of it. The effects of aging on the skin cannot be denied. Normally, the shedding of old, dull skin cells to make way for fresh, new ones slows down as we age. Dead skin cells not only make the skin surface look dull and dry, but also make it harder for skin care ingredients to penetrate and work. The Hydra facial treatment in Chennai, currently one of the most popular in-office facial treatments, is the ideal solution for all these problems. As a result of its gentle, non-invasive nature and no downtime, the Hydra facial treatment in Chennai is becoming one of the most popular spa treatments for functional, integrative facial skin care.
What is Hydra Facial?
The hydra facial is a medical-grade resurfacing treatment that hydrates your skin and cleans out your pores. You can receive a hydra facial at a licensed medical professional facility or a clinic with a certified hydra Facial esthetician. With a Hydra Facial, your skin is exfoliated, cleansed, extracted, and hydrated using a patented device. With this system, your skin is cleansed and soothed while dead skin, dirt, debris, and impurities are removed using a vortex swirling motion.
Benefits of a Hydra Facial
• A gentle but effective alternative to harsher treatments for the face
• No matter if your skin is sensitive, acne-prone, dry, or oily, hydra facial will work
• Ability to deeply moisturize the skin
• Deeply cleanses, exfoliates, and moisturizes healthy skin while removing dust and dead cells
• Reduces the visibility of acne scars and fine lines
• There is no downtime for this treatment
• It's non-invasive, so you can see results immediately
• Results last for 6 to 12 months, followed by touch-up sessions
Is Hydra Facials Right for You?
Hydra Facials are suitable for almost all skin types, including sensitive skin. Due to the possibility of using varying serums, varying intensity levels, and leaving serums on the face for varying durations, the overall treatment is extremely customizable. Nonetheless, you should refrain from getting a HydraFacial if you have any active rashes, sunburns or rosacea.
Steps to Hydra Facial:
Hydra facial involve a series of steps, including cleansing, peels, extractions, hydration, and antioxidant protection.
1. Cleansing: Hydra facial thoroughly cleanses your skin so that the following steps will work properly. With the tool, impurities are gently but effectively dislodged and removed from skin and pores.
2. Chemical Peel: As with any peel, the peel component imparts a different feeling to the skin, but works just as well. As the spiral tip exfoliates skin immediately, you don't need to wait for the solution to take effect. During resurfacing, acne-inducing debris is removed from the skin.
3. Extractions: Hydra facials eliminate discomfort and deliver consistent, dependable results every time. The handheld tool is fitted with a spiral tip to vacuum out all impurities from the complexion during this step. It removes blackheads, whiteheads, excess oil, cosmetic residue, etc.
4. Hydration & Antioxidant Protection: During the final step of the process, collagen and an antioxidant serum are applied to the skin to promote hydration and elasticity. The serum reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin tone, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and oiliness.
Hydrafacials have been proven highly effective in treating various skincare concerns by dermatologists and skincare experts. Every day, your skin puts in a lot of effort. Give it the proper care it deserves.
Looking for the best Hydra facial treatment in Chennai? Jerush Dento Facial and Cosmetic Laser Centre provide affordable cosmetic skin care treatments like hydra facials, PRP therapy etc., with outstanding service, experts, and excellent facilities at affordable rates.