If you are facing any issues with the SBCGlobal email on your Mac, simply add it again using the steps given below to fix the "My SBCGlobal email is not working" error
Steps to fix when SBCGlobal email is not working with Mac
- Open your web browser and visit the official website of SBCglobal to sign in and add it to the settings of Mac, to begin with.
- Once you have added the email, click on the "Mail, Calendars, and Contacts" option and then choose the accounts option.
- From there, you will need to tap on the "add account" option. You will see the option of others, click on it to open a new account for the SBCglobal email to your Mac.
- Next, click on the add mail account option. You will need to enter the email and password in the email section. In another section, you will need to write a bit about the setup of the SBC Global email on Mac.
- Next, you will need to select the POP and then enter the correct details for both the incoming and the outgoing sections.
- Once you have entered the settings correctly, click on save to make the changes done by you permanent.
You can follow these steps to fix it in case you can't sign in to the SBCglobal.net email.
For more info, visit the SBCglobal email help and support center.