Hawaiian Airlines has its 24-hour flight cancellation policy which states that tickets canceled within 24 hours of the original booking will be eligible to request a full refund.
Things to keep in mind while applying for a ticket refund
- Tickets are non-transferable and fully refundable.
- According to fare rules, passengers are not allowed to change the origin of their trip.
- The airline will send the refund to your wallet which you can use for your future travel with a validity of one year.
- If you want a full refund, cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours with no extra charges. However, if flight cancellation is made by the airline, you can request a full refund for that particular flight.
- You can only make a refund request online through Hawaiian Airlines Reservations.
- You can make flight changes to the main cabin, first-class, and business class by paying the fare difference. If you make a flight change and the ticket fare of your new flight booking is less than the original booking, no refund or credit will be given by the airline.
- The airline offers two types of flight refunds - Voluntary refund or refundable tickets and Involuntary refunds.
- i) Voluntary Refund or Refundable Tickets -If your flight ticket is unused and not canceled, you will get a full refund including the value of airfare charges applied to the Hawaiian Airlines Reservations. If your ticket is partially unused, you will get a full refund including the difference in fare of the original flight booking and its changes.
- ii) Involuntary Tickets - If your flight cancellation is made by the airline or you have canceled your flight tickets due to unavoidable circumstances, you will get a full refund.
Steps to follow to request a full refund online
If you made Hawaiian Airlines Reservations and want to request a flight refund, follow this step-by-step guide.
- Go to the Hawaiian Airlines website and click on the ‘My Trip’ option.
- Fill in the last name of the traveler and the flight confirmation code or e-ticket.
- Tap on the continue button.
- Go to the manage my bookings page.
- Now you can cancel your flight tickets and then apply for a refund. The airline will process your refund within 7 to 14 days.
If you face any difficulty while applying for a ticket refund, you can call on the customer care phone number and get instant help. For new reservations, go to the Hawaiian Airlines Book A Flight option and get exclusive online booking discounts.