NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme for the neediest and most vulnerable people, mainly the old and infirm. It is a part of welfare programs implemented by Nara Chandrababu Naidu Former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh on 3rd September 2014. As part of its welfare programs, the TDP government of Andhra Pradesh launched the NTR Bharosa Pension scheme to help those who are most in need and at risk, particularly the old and disabled. This goes into considerable length about the eligibility standards, pension quality information systems, and the application process for the Scheme. To know more about TDP's Latest News go through with TDP political party.
The main thing of this scheme in spite of the grueling fiscal conditions, the NTR Bharosa Pension quantum increased from 200/- to Rs. 1000/- per month for Old Age, Widows, Needlewomen, Toddy spigots, and AIDS patients and from Rs. 500/- to Rs. 1000/- per month to People With Disabilities( PWD) having 40 to 79 degree of disability and Rs. 1500/- per month for PWDs having 80 and above the degree of disability, and the below-enhanced scale of pension came into effect from 2nd October 2014 onwards. Veritably helpful and important Scheme in Andhra Pradesh State and best TDP achievement of TDP Party Leader.
The TDP Political Leader Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s government has given social security pensions under the "NTR Bharosa Scheme" to various categories of beneficiaries through post offices from January 5 to 12. In order to provide pensions to the state's 40,52,357 elderly, widowed, physically disabled, toddy tappers, and weavers, a total of Rs 577 crore has been released.
The government offers financial help to the state's weakest and most vulnerable citizens through the NTR Bharosa Pension scheme. In AP Ten different forms of pensions are included in the NTR pension scheme. AP According to a person's eligibility under the Old Age, Disability, Widow Other Pension Scheme, benefits are provided. The main goal of the New NTR Bharosa Pension 2019 is to give beneficiaries improved chances of survival. There is no doubt that this plan will raise citizens' living standards. Check out NTR Bharosa's full profile. Get more results on Top TDP policies.
Types of pensions covered by NTR Bharosa:
- Old Age Pension- Both males and females, who are 65 years of age or above and are destitute are eligible for this pension.
- Weavers Pension- The age criteria for weavers to get an NTR Bharosa pension are 50 years and above
- Widow Pension-If the age of the widow is 18 years and above, she is eligible for an NTR Bharosa pension.
- Disabled Pension- persons having a minimum of 40% disability is eligible for NTR Bharosa Pension.
- Toddy Tappers -50 years and above-aged Toddy Tappers are eligible for NTR Bharosa Pension.
- Anti-Retroviral Therapy Pension
- No age limit for the ART pension
- The person undergoing 6 months of continuous treatment on ART is eligible to apply for this pension.
- A pension will be provided if a person is already covered in any other Social Security Pension scheme category without considering ART.
- Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown etiology Pension- No age limit for CKDU pension. Patients undergoing continuous kidney dialysis (Even those already covered in any category of the Social Security Pension scheme) are eligible for the NTR Bharosa pension.