Presume, Your livelihood depends on Facebook and one day up see that your Facebook isn't working.
It will give you chills.
So, if it finds any suspicion it will straight block you.
But you don't have to worry as We have tried to categorise this issue of "why Facebook is not working" according to the specified users for better understanding.
The category is:-
- Computer users.
- iPhone or iPad users.
- Android users.
- Mobile browser users.
Let's look at this category in-depth:-
- Computer users.
- Hit on the refresh button and Refresh the page.
- Try to shut down the page and Reopen it.
- Clearing the cache of your browser might help.
- Take assistance from alternative browsers like firefox or chrome.
- Reboot your computer and try once again.
- iPhone or iPad users
- Check for Facebook updates and update it if available.
- Try to clear the cache and data of the app and log in again.
- Make sure that you are connected to a fast and reliable internet for a seamless experience or result.
- Reboot the app and then your PC.
- Android users
- Like iPhone and iPad, check Facebook or Facebook lite updates app.
- Try to clear the cache and data of the Facebook app.
- Make sure you're linked with a stable internet connection.
- Then close the app and reopen the app.
- Finally, restart your Android device.
- Mobile browser users
- First, refresh the page.
- Then, shut off the page and reopen.
- Clear cache of your browser.
- Use different browsers if Facebook doesn't work.
- Then, reboot your device.
Things to notice.
Sometimes this kind of problem like " why FB is not working" occurs because of settings that you or someone else set up.
For some reason, it couldn't use a certain feature available like posting, commenting and searching, it might be chances that you have been restricted by Facebook from violating some kind of policy and terms.