How to Resolve HP Printer Not Responding on Mac OS:
Check Out-Printer Connection:
- Turn off your HP printer and then wait for a few seconds.
- Take out the USB cable connected to your HP printer.
- Now, turn on the printer once again with some pressure to secure the connection.
- Perform a test print to be sure.
- Restart your HP printer to see if the problem is fixed, then restart your computer followed by your router.
- Wait for a few seconds and recheck the connection.
- Click on the Apple icon from your Mac and go to system preference.
- To open the printer list, you have click on one of these- Printers and Scanners, Print Fax or in Print and scan.
- From that list, you have to click on HP Printer and then click on Open Print Queue.
Complete Power Cycle of HP Printer:
- Firstly, make sure that the printer is sitting in the right place from where it can easily get the power supply.
- With turning on the printer, take out the power cable from it then unplug it from the main outlet.
- Then you have to repeat the same process in reverse.
- Next, press the power button of your HP printer and turn it on.
- Perform a test print to check if it’s working or not.