Forum

Looking for a gold chain

My apologies if I am in the wrong forum - any advice would be greatly appreciated! My boyfriend has been wanting a gold chain necklace for a while. I am not totally sure why, I think they can look tacky a lot of the time. They also tend to be super expensive? Are there any alternatives to $1000 CND gold chains? I only got a couple/few hundred to spare, really.

Anywho, he treats me like gold and I would like to reciprocate by giving him some. Any advice for finding classy and stylish gold chains that won't break my bank would be VERY appreciated. :) thanks!

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

2 Replies

shake88·

Hi all! Sure, I can help with choosing a stylish gold chain that isn't too expensive. Gold chains can indeed be expensive, but several options can be more affordable. Lower-carat gold chains. Gold pieces can be made from different carats of gold, and the higher the carat, the more expensive the chain. You may want to consider buying a lower-carat gold chain, such as 10K or 14K. I can suggest the online jewelry store Itshot, at this store I have bought mens gold chains at a lower price than their competitors. And also, if you have difficulty with the choice, consultants will help you find a jewel to suit your image.

Robert Kerr·

Hello,
current time

It's very thoughtful of you to want to reciprocate your boyfriend's kindness with a gift! There are certainly options for gold chain necklaces that are more affordable than $1000 CAD. Here are some suggestions:

Look for a lower karat gold chain. The higher the karat, the more expensive the gold. A 10k or 14k gold chain will be more affordable than an 18k or 24k gold chain.

Consider gold-plated or gold-filled chains. These are made with a base metal (such as brass) that is then coated with a layer of gold. They are more affordable than solid gold chains but still have the look of gold.

Shop around and compare prices at different jewelers. Prices can vary widely, so it's worth doing some research to find the best deal.

Check out online marketplaces like Etsy or Amazon. There are many independent jewelers who sell affordable gold chain necklaces on these platforms.

Look for sales or discounts. Many jewelers offer discounts during holiday sales or other special events. GMGlobalConnect