Forum

Manchester City 3-1 Copenhagen Stats (6-2 agg)

A pair of 3-1 wins take the reigning European champions into the Champions League quarter-finals. Look back on their second-leg victory with our Manchester City vs Copenhagen stats centre.

Manchester City vs Copenhagen Post-Match Opta Facts
● Manchester City have won 28 of their last 30 home games in the UEFA Champions League (D2), including each of their last 12 in a row. They are only the second side to go 30+ consecutive home matches without defeat in the competition, after Barcelona (38 from September 2013 to November 2020).

● Manchester City are the first side in major European competition history to score 3+ goals in nine consecutive home matches, a run which started with a 5-0 win over Copenhagen back in October 2022.

● Copenhagen scored their first ever away UEFA Champions League goal in England, in their sixth match; Mohamed Elyounoussi’s goal was their 47th attempt on English soil in the competition.

● Manchester City went 2-0 ahead after just nine minutes in this match, their fastest ever two-goal lead in a UEFA Champions League match and the quickest by an English team since Manchester United against Bayern Munich in April 2010 (7th minute).

● Erling Haaland has scored 10 goals in four appearances in the home legs of Last 16 UEFA Champions League ties, netting six in two for Manchester City (5 vs RB Leipzig last season, 1 tonight). Since his debut in the competition in September 2019, he is the outright overall top scorer with 41 goals, one ahead of Robert Lewandowski (40).

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

3 Replies

Ann Fiany·

The easiest way is to focus not on the news but on the bookmaker’s website. They offer only verified facts without additional reasoning.

Damian Harrison·

It's good when you already have experience in this hobby and have a trusted bookmaker. What about newbies? I had to go through a lot of options before I found a site like this - https://1xbet.com/en/ This is a comprehensive betting portal that has many additional pages for regional tournaments.

mitchelhorstone·

In the year 2024, I am thankful for the invaluable opportunities to gain knowledge, UIF Status Check the meaningful connections that have brought richness to my life, and the steadfast resilience displayed in overcoming challenges,nurturing not only personal growth but also a deeper understanding of life's complexities.