Forum

Fildena 50 - Leave Impotence Forever

Fildena 50 tablet is a medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. This drug works by increasing blood flow to the male genitalia. It helps men to get or maintain an erection. It belongs to a group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors. It can be taken on an empty stomach or with food. You should take this pill 40 minutes before having sex. Do not take this medicine if you have severe heart or liver problems, have recently had a stroke or heart attack, or have low blood pressure. It is necessary to consult a doctor first. You can buy this medicine online from pharmev.com.

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

2 Replies

Farish8·

Fildena 50 tablet is a medication used for treating erectile dysfunction in men. It works by increasing blood flow to the male genitalia. It should be taken 40 minutes before having sex and only after consulting with a doctor.

MyMorri Login

Irene Jane·

Thank you for sharing this valuable knowledge. I've been struggling to come up with many questions on this subject. I'll stand by your side! play cut mover game