The Global Natural Betaine Market is forecast to reach USD 4.49 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The continuously expanding geriatric population and associated increasing demand for the dietary supplement is acting as a growth factor for the expansion of the sector, wherein the compound is used in the form of anhydrous betaine due to its ability in supporting the body with TMG. Various studies have suggested the efficaciousness of the compound in various ailments as an anti-inflammatory product. It is also considered to have an advantageous effect on various ailments like Alzheimer's, diabetes, cancer, and obesity. The compound is capable of countering a high level of homocysteine in plasma and increase the level of plasma of S-adenosyl-methionine. Thus, the growing occurrence rate of these conditions and undertaking associated researches would foster the growth of the sector. Various studies have also been conducted on herbicidal ionic liquids and its advancements. In such studies, betaine and carnitine have been found to be derivative for these liquids, which also paves new arenas for its application.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Natural Betaine Market:
BASF SE, Amino GmbH, Evonik Industries AG, Dow, Kao Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, Nutreco, Merck KGaA, Stepan Company and Solvay.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2972
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In context to Type, the Natural Betaine segment is projected to witness a considerable growth rate of 8.2% during the forecast period. The growth rate witnessed by this segment is attributed to its enhanced properties and superiority over synthetic It has significant enhanced FCRc by 11 points as compared to synthetic betaine that has insignificant numerical improvements in FCRc. Some of its other mentionable advantages are enhanced characteristics like tolerance to heat stress, minimized energy requirements and enhanced lean growth.
- In regards to Form, the Cocamidopropyl Betaine segment is projected to witness a considerable growth rate of 7.0% during the forecast period. The growth rate witnessed by the Cocamidopropyl Betaine segment is associated with the expansion of the personal care sector and applicability of the compound in this form in personal care products like shampoos, hand soaps wherein as medium-strength surfactant. It also finds application in cosmetic manufacturing wherein it is used as a thicker and emulsifying agent.
- In regards to End-use, Cosmetics and personal care segment are projected to witness a considerable growth rate of 7.5%% during the forecast period. The growth rate witnessed by the Cosmetics and personal care segment is attributed to increasing awareness about personal hygiene and associated growing demand for products like hand soaps, shampoos and hair conditioners wherein synthetic betaine finds applications in the formulation of these products due to its moisturizing and water retention properties. The COVID-19 pandemic would also positively contribute to the growth rate witnessed by this segment. The underlying reason being, the outbreak has resulted in the growing demand for personal care and hygiene products, which would support the market share held by this segment.
- Solazyme and BASF have launched the first commercial microalgae-derived betaine surfactant. Under the trade name Dehyton AO 45, the product has been commercialized by BASF.
- In February 2020, Amino GmbH has decided to double its production capacity of high-quality pharmaceutical-grade amino acids to cater to the elevated demand for clinical dietetic nutrition, medical and pharmaceutical applications. To increase the production capacity, the company has planned to establish facilities in Frellstedt, Germany.
To read more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/betaine-market
The Natural Betaine Market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Natural Betaine Market.
The global Natural Betaine Market is segmented into:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Form Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Betaine Anhydrous
- Betaine HCl
- Betaine Monohydrate
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Natural Betaine
- Synthetic Betaine
End-use Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Food beverages
- Cosmetics and personal care
- Animal feed
Key Attentions of Natural Betaine Market Report:
The report offers a complete and broad perspective on the global Natural Betaine Market.
The market statistics depicted in the various Natural Betaine Market segments give a complete picture of the industry.
The market growth drivers and challenges affecting the development of the Natural Betaine Market are analyzed in detail.
The report will aid in the analysis of key competitive market scenarios and Natural Betaine Market dynamics.
Major players, Natural Betaine Market key companies, investment feasibility, and study of new market entrants are offered.
The scope of development of the Natural Betaine Market in each market segment is covered in this report.
The macro and microeconomic factors that influence the Natural Betaine Market progress are detailed in this report.
The upstream and downstream components of the Natural Betaine Market and a complete value chain are explained.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2972
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370