Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the global neurosurgery market is expected to reach the value of USD 20,679.72 million by 2029, at a CAGR of 14.2% during the forecast period. "Product type" accounts for the largest type segment in the market due to the increasing patient population globally. This market report also covers pricing analysis, patent analysis, and technological advancements in depth.
Key Pointers Covered in Neurosurgery Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
- Market Size
- Market New Sales Volumes
- Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Market Installed Base
- Market By Brands
- Market Procedure Volumes
- Market Product Price Analysis
- Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Market Upcoming Applications
- Market Innovators Study
Get a sample copy of the report:
Benefits of Considering this Report
- This report is compiled using a vigorous and thorough research methodology. Data Bridge Market Research is also known for its data accuracy and granular market reports.
- A complete picture of the competitive scenario of Neurosurgery Market is depicted by this report.
- The report consists of a vast amount of data about the recent product and technological developments in the markets.
- The insights in the report are easy to understand and include a graphical representation of the numbers in the form of histograms, bar graphs, pie charts, etc.
Neurosurgery Market Scope and Market Size
The global neurosurgery market is segmented into product type, application, age group, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
By Product Type
- Neurosurgery devices
- Neurosurgery software
On the basis of product type, the global neurosurgery market is segmented into neurosurgery devices, neurosurgery software, and consumables.
- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
- Brain tumors
- Carotid artery blockage/stenosis
- Cerebrovascular surgery
- Cortical mapping
- Functional neurosurgery
- Intraoperative angiography
- Parkinson's disease and tremors
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Pituitary tumors
- Skull base surgery
- Spine surgery
- Stereotactic neurosurgery
- Trauma surgery
- Trigeminal neuralgia
On the basis of application, the global neurosurgery market is segmented into aneurysms, arteriovenous malformation (AVM), brain tumors, carotid artery blockage/stenosis, cerebrovascular surgery, cortical mapping, epilepsy, functional neurosurgery, intraoperative angiography, Parkinson's disease and tremors, peripheral nerve surgery, pituitary tumors, radiosurgery, skull base surgery, spine surgery, stereotactic neurosurgery, trauma surgery, trigeminal neuralgia, others.
By Age Group
On the basis of end user, the global neurosurgery market is segmented into pediatric, adult, and geriatric.
By End User
- Research centers
- Neurosurgery centers
- Ambulatory surgical centers (ASCS)
On the basis of end user, the global neurosurgery market is segmented into hospitals, neurosurgery centers, research centers, ambulatory surgical centers, and others.
By Distribution Channel
- Direct tender
- Third party distributors
Get Full Access of Report
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- What are the global trends in the Neurosurgery Market? Would the market witness an increase or decline in demand in the coming years?
- What is the estimated demand for different types of products in Neurosurgery Market? What are the upcoming industry applications and trends for Neurosurgery Market?
- How big is the opportunity for the Neurosurgery Market? How will the increasing adoption of Neurosurgery Market for mining impact the growth rate of the overall market?
- How much is the Neurosurgery Market? What was the value of the market In 2029?
- Who are the major players operating in the Neurosurgery Market? Which companies are the front runners?
- Which are the recent industry trends that can be implemented to generate additional revenue streams?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Neurosurgery Market?
Market Analysis and Insights: Neurosurgery Market
- The neurological conditions include dementia, headache disorders, neuro-infections, and multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injuries, pain associated with neurological disorders, neurological disorders associated with malnutrition, stroke, epilepsy, and Parkinson's disease. These disorders are fatal and cannot be cured by therapeutics. Some of the neurosurgery devices are neuro-endoscopes, stereotactic systems, catheters, pacemakers, single- and dual-chamber defibrillators, and implantable cardioverter defibrillators among others, that are used in a variety of neurosurgical procedures. Neurosurgery aids in the diagnosis of patients who have brain tumors, spinal cord injuries brought by accidents, neck and back discomfort, and abnormal spinal fluid movement. Around 7 to 10 million people worldwide suffer from Parkinson's disease. Neurological illness is one of the main causes of morbidity and disability worldwide.
- An international Neurosurgery Market business research report gives clear idea about strategic analysis of mergers, expansions, acquisitions, partnerships, and investment. Market research analysis and data in this market report lends a hand to businesses for the planning of production, product launches, costing, inventory, purchasing and marketing strategies. This industry report is object-oriented which is produced with the combination of a splendid industry experience, talent solutions, industry insight and most up to date tools and technology. Neurosurgery Market report is also a helpful source of assistance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- During the forecast period, technological developments in neurosurgery are anticipated to drive the market. The rise in incidences and prevalence of neurological conditions within the population and the advantage of neurosurgery over other conventional surgeries are expected to boost the growth of the neurosurgery market across the globe. In addition, advances in neurological surgeries such as 3-dimension reconstruction for brain tumor surgery, X-knife radiosurgery for brain lesions, MRI for brain tumors, and surgery under local anesthesia for brain tumors are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the neurosurgery market.
- Technological innovation within healthcare may be defined as the introduction of a new technology that initiates a change in clinical practice. Neurosurgery is a particularly technologically intensive surgical discipline, and new technologies have preceded many of the major advances in operative neurosurgical techniques. The present focus is on developing minimally-invasive devices that could decrease the probability of complications during operative sessions. With the introduction of minimally-invasive techniques, doctors are using highly specialized surgical instruments such as power tools, neurovascular embolization devices, and radiosurgery systems such as gamma-knife.
Neurosurgery Market Country Level Analysis
- S., Canada and Mexico in [North America]
- Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, [Rest of Europe]
- China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, [Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC)]
- Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, [Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA)]
- Brazil, Argentina and [Rest of South America]
Neurosurgery Market Share Analysis
The global neurosurgery market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in R&D, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus on the global neurosurgery market.
Key player in the Neurosurgery Market
Some of the major players operating in the global neurosurgery market are Medtronic, Abbott, Boston Scientific Corporation or its affiliates, Elekta, ALEVA NEUROTHERAPEUTICS, Machida Endoscope Co., Ltd., Brainlab AG, adeor medical AG., LivaNova PLC, B. Braun SE, Optofine Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Wallaby Medical, Terumo Medical Corporation, NEVRO CORP., Integra LifeSciences, Stryker, Penumbra, Inc., KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Nalu Medical, Inc., Renishaw plc., Synapse Biomedical Inc., EMS Handels Gesellschaft mbH, Inomed Medizintechnik GmbH, BIOINDUCTION, ANT Neuro, Advantis Medical Imaging, and Leica Microsystems among others.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
- Chapter Six: Neurosurgery Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research