The three-level Energy Ball Making Machine is mainly used for tissue dispersion in the field of biotechnology, sample preparation in the field of medicine, enzyme treatment in the food industry, and in the pharmaceutical industry, cosmetics industry, paint industry and petrochemical industry. The device adopts a stainless steel system, which can effectively separate the surface of the protective body sample and the uniform sample of microorganisms contained therein. The sample is packed in a disposable sterile homogeneous bag without contact with the instrument, which is fast, accurate and reproducible. Requirements. The device adopts a stainless steel system, which can effectively separate the surface of the protective body sample and the uniform sample of microorganisms contained therein. The sample is packed in a disposable sterile homogenization bag and does not contact the instrument. No damage, no heating, no need for sterilization, no need to wash the utensils, to meet the requirements of fast, accurate results and good repeatability.
The working principle of the three-level Energy Ball Making Machine: the precise coordination of the rotor and the stator, the claw structure of the working head (manufactured by the rotor and stator forgings), two-way suction, and high shear efficiency. The intermittent high-shear dispersing and emulsifying Energy Ball Making Machine uses the rotor to rotate at a high speed and steadily to form high-frequency, strong circumferential tangential velocity, angular velocity and other comprehensive kinetic energy. Effectiveness: Under the action of the stator, strong and reciprocating hydraulic shearing, friction, centrifugal extrusion, fluid collision and other comprehensive effects are formed in the reasonably narrow gap between the stator and the rotor. The material cyclically reciprocates in the container. Finally get the product. Stable operation, low noise, convenient cleaning, flexible, continuous use, ultra-fine dispersion and emulsification of materials. It can be widely used in the emulsification, homogenization and dispersion of industrial production. The material can be refined and mixed under the triple action of extrusion, strong impact and loss of pressure expansion. This equipment is an important equipment for food, dairy, beverage and other industries. Homogenizing various dairy beverages such as milk, soy milk, etc. under high pressure can significantly refine the fat globules in the milk liquid, making the products easy to digest and absorb after consumption, and improve the use value. Used in the production of ice cream and other products, it can improve the fineness and porosity of the material liquid, and its internal texture is obviously improved. Used in the production of emulsions, glues, fruit juices, slurries, etc., it can prevent or reduce the layering of the material and liquid, improve the appearance of the material and liquid, make the color more bright, the fragrance is stronger, and the taste is more mellow.
The appearance of Energy Ball Making Machine adopts stainless steel wire drawing method, the whole package is beautiful and generous.
2. Its pressure control adopts two-stage mechanical pressure regulation, which is convenient and safer and more reliable.
3. Energy Ball Making Machine has two forms: vertical and horizontal. The transmission system is divided into a first-level belt transmission and a second-level transmission with a special reduction device. The Energy Ball Making Machine adopts three plungers and multiple plungers respectively. Power lubrication device can be divided into pressure oil pump lubrication system and self-splashing lubrication. The crankshaft of the power system is made of wear-resistant ball alloy cast iron and precision processed. At the same time, the surface of the crankshaft journal adopts the international advanced laser surface quenching process. The surface hardness is HRG55-60 and the mesh pattern is formed, which is greatly improved and maintained well. The lubrication state, which extends the service life several times.
4. Homogenizing valve with special ceramic material: Its material is a composite of several kinds of ceramics, which is suitable for grinding products with higher hardness, and can also be made of Stellite or tungsten carbide materials.
5. In order to meet the needs of users, the homogenization valve can greatly improve the homogenization efficiency and make the homogenized product more stable through the design improvement of the homogenization valve.
6. The pump body of Siomai Making Machine is integrally forged from stainless steel and adopts a straight-through three-way structure, which can effectively prevent the accumulation of internal stress and avoid cracking.