The free webmail platform-AOL Mail gives more personalization options than any other emailing platform to its customers. If you are an AOL email user then you may be surprised by knowing that you can choose a default font and color in AOL Mail. Yes! You heard it right. Now, you can customize the font and color options in your AOL Mail login account. To change the default font and color in AOL Mail you need to access your account by using the username and password details on the login page. If you have already accessed the AOL email account on your mobile or computer then you can easily do it by visiting the mail settings in your AOL Mail account. So, if you are also looking for a way to choose the default font and color in your AOL email account then you need to refer to the steps that we have mentioned in this post.
Steps to choose a default font and color in AOL Mail
The easy and quick steps to select a default font and color in AOL Mail are mentioned below. In case you are looking to follow these steps using your Android device or iPhone then you can install the AOL mobile app on your device by visiting the App or Play Store on it.
- Launch a web browser of your mobile or computer
- Download and install the AOL mobile app
- Now, visit the AOL Mail login page and enter the details to access your account
- After logging in to your AOL email account, find the ‘Options’ button and tap on it
- Now, you will see a ‘Mail Settings’ option, tap on it
- Find the ‘Compose’ tab and click on it
- Look for the ‘Use Rich Text/HTML’ option and tap on it
- Choose the desired font type and then choose a color of your interest
- Find and tap on the ‘Save’ button to submit the settings
- Finally, you have selected the default font size and color in your AOL Mail account
To sum up, give your AOL Mail account a personalized look by selecting a default font size and color of your choice. The way to do it is quite easy and clear. We have mentioned the steps to choose a default font and color in the AOL email account. When asked, enter your username and password details correctly to avoid any delay to complete this process.