Water Well Drilling Tools are essential equipment in our infrastructure construction. With the continuous development of technology, the scope of drilling rigs has become larger and larger, bringing many conveniences to our daily lives. Learn how to maintain and maintain engineering equipment. No time delay!
In addition to routine maintenance during construction, engineering rigs must also regularly maintain important components as needed. The following 5 points need special attention:
1. Before working, add grease to the drilling rig of the engineering rig. When refilling the tuner, be sure to open the grease nipple on the other end. This will help squeeze out the previously injected butter. Otherwise, it may be because the oil seal in the puller is crushed. Dirty water containing deposits is easy to enter and wear bearings, thereby reducing the sensitivity of the drilling rig.
2. Check whether the fuel quantity of each fuel tank is sufficient and whether the fuel quality is normal. Check whether the gear oil of each reducer is sufficient and whether the oil quality is normal. Check whether there is an oil leakage failure;
3. Check whether the main wire rope and auxiliary wire rope are broken, and whether they are intact and safe.
4. Check whether the lifter is flexible and whether the internal grease is contaminated.
5. Check the solid part of the steel for cracks, rust, desoldering and other damage.
During use, we will deal with failures in time to eliminate all potential safety hazards and ensure that Rock Button Bits is always in good working condition.
29 Blog posts