The North America Road Safety Market Globally at a rate of 10.7 % in the forecast period 2021 to 2028.
- An international North America Road Safety Market report is prepared with a detailed market analysis performed by a team of industry experts, skilful analysts, dynamic forecasters, and knowledgeable researchers.
- It is a professional and in-depth market report that focuses on primary and secondary drivers, market share, possible sales volume, leading segments, and geographical analysis.
- The major areas covered in the report include market definition, market segmentation, competitive analysis, and research methodology.
- The wide-ranging North America Road Safety Market also puts light on the various inhibitors as well as motivators of the product market in both quantitative and qualitative approaches so that users get accurate information.
- Competitor analysis is a vital aspect of any market research report which focuses on the strong and weak points of the competitors and also analyses their strategies with respect to product and market.
- Excellent practice models and methods of research applied in the process of creating the North America Road Safety Market report unearths the best opportunities to succeed in the market.
- This persuasive report provides a CAGR value of 10.7% fluctuation during the forecast period of 2021-2028 for the market.
The world-class North America Road Safety Market research report has wide-ranging and comprehensive market insights which are based on business intelligence.
Get the sample copy of the Report here:
Risk factors increase the likelihood of road
- traffic injury irrespective of age. These include:
- inexperienced or novice drivers;
- excessive speed;
- not using helmets;
- driving under the influence of alcohol;
- failure to use seat-belts and child passenger restraints
- in cars;
- unsafe road design;
- insufficient vehicle crash protection;
- lack of conspicuousness.
Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global North America Road Safety Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America Road Safety Market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global North America Road Safety Market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
What are the Market Scope and Size of the North America Road Safety Market?
On the basis of components, the road safety market has been segmented into solutions and services. In 2021, the solutions segment dominates the overall market due to the rise in the demand for enforcement solutions in developing countries.
On the basis of technology, the road safety market has been segmented into surveillance, sensors-based devices, radar, and analytics. In 2021, the surveillance segment augments the market with the largest market share as this is considered to be the primary and convenient solution for road safety by monitoring activities or gathering data regarding speed issues, mishaps, and accidents with the utilization of surveillance cameras
What is the Market Analysis and Insights of the North America Road Safety Market?
- The road safety market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 2,921.45 million by 2028. Growing technological developments in the region are acting as the major factor in the growth of the road safety market.
- Road safety involves taking several steps for reducing the risk of road traffic injuries and death. Road safety measures are not only taken for car occupants but are also taken for cyclists, pedestrians, and motorcyclists.
- The increase in the number of road accidents especially in the regions that lack road safety infrastructure has created a high need for road safety solutions to prevent these accidents.
What are the Key Players in the North America Road Safety Market?
The major players covered in the North America road safety market report are JENOPTIK AG, Sensys Gatso Group AB, INFORMATION ENGINEERING GROUP INC., Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Redflex Holdings, FLIR Systems, Inc., Cubic Corporation, VITRONIC Dr.-Ing. Stein Bildverarbeitungssysteme GmbH, Optotraffic, LLC, Laser Technology, Inc., Motorola Solutions, Inc., Verra Mobility, Siemens, Dahua Technology Co., Ltd, Conduent, Inc., Tattile S.r.l., Traffic Logix among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analyses for each competitor separately.
Get Full Access to Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-road-safety-market
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
Chapter Three: Market Overview
Chapter Four: Executive Summary
Chapter Five: Premium Insights
Chapter Six: North America Road Safety Market
Browse Related Reports@
- Road traffic injuries are a leading cause of death and disability among young people in Europe, and forgetting that these injuries are largely avoidable is easy.
- Children and young adults need special consideration as vulnerable and inexperienced road users.
- Failure to safeguard the roads compromises their fundamental right to safety. Substantial disparities in road traffic deaths exist in the Region both between countries and within countries, with important differences in exposure to risk.
- Such inequity in health is an important area of social justice that needs to be addressed.
- Many cost-effective and equitable interventions could reduce this relentless daily toll, and this briefing has provided some of the evidence on which such action can be based.
- Action is now needed to make society more equitable and the environment more sustainable.
- Policy-makers, practitioners, and advocates from all sectors need to work together to respond to the call for action to protect young people in Europe.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research