Forum

Breakout Game is Back!

breakout game is now available online with improved visuals, music, and power-ups. This keeps the game engaging for brand-new players while bringing back pleasant memories for those who played the original game.
Since the release of the first game, Breakout has seen many changes. Breakout was converted to the Atari 2600 in 1978 with enhanced graphics and gameplay following its initial arcade release. Even Breakout was pre-installed on the original iPod as an Easter egg that could be unlocked by briefly holding down the center button.
Power-ups in this enhanced edition of Breakout Game float in your direction. You can acquire these power-ups, which can do everything from add more balls to the game to expand the hitting area. In the lower left corner of the screen, you may see your lives. You must restart the game after your lives are gone.

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

1 Replies

mohsin khatri·

Whenever I have some free time, I visit blogs to get some useful info. Today, I found your blog with the help of Google. Believe me; I found it one of the most informative blog. UFABETสมัครสมาชิกวันนี้